Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-20.txt

> A New Internet-Draft is available [...]
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-20.txt

There are some very bad line breaks - it looks to me as though an
automated tool hiccuped and nobody caught it in time.  Obviously,
they're not worth reissuing immediately to fix, but I'd say they
probably should be fixed next time around.

I diffed userauth-20 against userauth-18; here are the relevant
fragments cut-and-pasted from the diff:

========
    All authentication requests MUST use the following message format.
    Only the first few fields are defined; the remaining fields depend on
    the authentication method.

      byte      SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_REQUEST
-     string    user name (in ISO-10646 UTF-8 encoding [RFC2279])
+     string    user name (in ISO-10646 UTF-8 encoding
+   [RFC2279]
+   )
      string    service name (in US-ASCII)
      string    method name (US-ASCII)
      The rest of the packet is method-specific.
========

      byte      SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_BANNER
      string    message (ISO-10646 UTF-8)
-     string    language tag (as defined in [RFC3066])
+     string    language tag (as defined in
+   [RFC3066]
+   )

    The client SHOULD by default display the message on the screen.
    However, since the message is likely to be sent for every login
========
      byte      SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_PASSWD_CHANGEREQ
      string    prompt (ISO-10646 UTF-8)
-     string    language tag (as defined in [RFC3066])
+
+
+
+Ylonen & Lonvick       Expires November 23, 2004               [Page
10]
+^L
+Internet-Draft        SSH Authentication Protocol               May
2004
+
+
+     string    language tag (as defined in
+   [RFC3066]
+   )
========

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse