Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-20.txt

Hi,

On Wed, 26 May 2004, der Mouse wrote:

> > A New Internet-Draft is available [...]
> > 	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-20.txt
>
> There are some very bad line breaks - it looks to me as though an
> automated tool hiccuped and nobody caught it in time.

That would be _me_.  I was trying to replace all of the static references
with xml pointers.  Unfortunately those were in "artwork" rather than in
"list" which seems to make xml2rfc rather grumpy.  It didn't show up well
in the htmlwdiff so I missed it.

It seems that my efforts to update the updated IDs went wrong somehow.
When I submitted the 5 IDs in the same email, I got a response back from
the ID Editors which I assumed meant that they were all going into the
repository.  When the ID Editor contacted me later to resubmit them
individually, I (again)  upped the revision number of them all.
Evidently, only USERAUTH got updated in the first round so my last set of
revisions were bounced for being non-sequential.  I'm starting to make
some editorial changes to the IDs so things are a bit of a mess at the
moment.  What I'll do is to go back and re-send the first batch of IDs to
the ID Editors so that things stay synchronized.  Once I get things
cleaned up again, I'll submit the second batch and everyone can review
those changes.

Thanks,
Chris