Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-transport-18.txt

Scott Rankin <scottra%wrq.com@localhost> writes:

> x509v3-sign-rsa and x509v3-sign-dss are listed as "defined" formats. That
> said, I have been unable to find where these are defined (and there is no
> citation of this definition in this section).

The last thing this group said on x509, iirc, was that use of x509
needs to be specified in more detail, and that it should be done in a
separate document. And that separate document doesn't yet exist.

I think someone mentioned that there exists one or two implementations
that support x509, so my advice is that you figure out what they do,
and try to get it written down.

(Personally, I'm not very interested in x509, so I may have missed
something).

Regards,