Re: Transport messages during kex

Hi Everyone,

Is everyone OK with the following proposal?
- Integrate Jacob's replacement Section 7.1 from below.
- Integrate Jacob's text in other parts of the document as noted in
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~jacobn/2004/07/ssh2-kex-data-diff.html

If I don't hear objections, then I'll incorporate those changes into
[TRANS].

Thanks,
Chris