Re: [psg.com #460] IESG - Transport - Oakley - new proposal (fwd)

Chris Lonvick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was hoping that this was a closed issue but I believe that Tero knows
> something about this subject.  Can we have some discussion on this?  I'd
> like to try to come to some consensus around one of the following:

I think that we should just change the drafts to read "RFC3526 group 14"
instead of "oakley group 14". The RFC isn't going to change
retrospectively and it seems like total overkill to set up an IANA
registry for a couple of groups, especially if DHGEX is going to be
preferred in the future.

-d