Re: [psg.com #460] IESG - Transport - Oakley - new proposal (fwd)

Hi,

It appears that there is some consensus about going back to our own
namespce  " diffie-hellman-groupN-sha1 "

We have defined N=1 and N=2 so we could propose to the IANA that new ones
- be created via the consensus method
- N monotonically increases
- once assigned, N must not be reused
- future assignments not using DH and/or SHA1 may have entirely different
  formats.

This will remove the proposal for the use of  diffie-hellman-group14-sha1 .

Is there any significant dissent?

Thanks,
Chris