Re: future SFTP version question

Hi,

jason bailey wrote:
Would it be within scope to suggest that a future version of the SFTP
server provide a signed receipt of the file transfer(on request)?

This feature, would do much to alleviate a lot of our issues with secure
file transfers.

I'm not in a position to answer your question wrt. scope, but I'm curious as to what exactly the signature would signify? That the server has definitely received the file at a given time?

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.