SSH implementaion - using MSCAPI Vs JCE

Hi,

We are in the early stages of implementing SSH support for our terminal
emulation product (MS Windows based). I would like to see some information
on whether using JCE Vs MSCAPI interfaces will give any advantage with
respect to development of SSH (actually SSH2).

Can you throw some light on this?

Bye / Tschuess / Arrivederci / Adeus / Adiós,
Anand.

Int'l Business Machines,
Bangalore.

"Be yourself, no matter what they say" - From "Englishman in New York" (The
Police)