Minor references problems in transport-22

While working on draft-harris-ssh-rsa-kex, I found a few problems in the core drafts. Here are the ones from draft-ietf-secsh-transport-22.txt:

It states, regarding ssh-rsa keys:

   Signing and verifying using this key format is done according to
   [SCHNEIER] and [RFC3447] using the SHA-1 hash.

I haven't got a copy of Schneier here, but I do know that RFC 3447 specifies two RSA signature schemes, RSASSA-PSS and RSASSA-PKCS1-v1_5. The latter seems to be the scheme that SSH uses, and it should probably be specified explicitly:

   Signing and verifying using this key format is done according to
   [SCHNEIER] and [RFC3447] using the RSASSA-PKCS1-v1_5 scheme and
   the SHA-1 hash.

On the subject of SHA-1, transport-22 only refers to [SCHNEIER] for its definition, and then only in the context of HMAC. It might be better to reference the NIST document that defines it:

   [FIPS-180-2]
              National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST),
              "Secure Hash Standard (SHS)", FIPS PUB 180-2, August 2002.

Similarly, for MD5 a reference to RFC 1312 might be appropriate.

--
Ben Harris