Re: subsystem name registry not mentioned in [SSH-NUMBERS]

Niels Möller wrote:
Ben Harris <bjh21%bjh21.me.uk@localhost> writes:

4.9.5  Connection Protocol Subsystem Names

   There are no initial assignments of Connection Protocol Subsystem
   Names.

As far as I'm aware, there's one deployed subsystem name: "sftp". But
perhaps this isn't the right place to specify that? (I'm afraid I lost
track of sftp after the sftp/file-xfer/version exchange discussion
some months ago).

It is coming :-)  But slowly :-(

I believe that the registry can be created empty and SFTP will
ammend it.

Thanks,

Joseph