Re: Core IDs

Hi,

Chris Lonvick wrote:

- xml2rfc does not like sections after the authors addresses; it changes
them into appendixes.  I've placed a note there to tell the RFC Editor
that this will need to be changed.  Unless someone can hack up the xml2rfc
tcl it will probably be done manually in the Authors-48.

Having just done this for a respin of the publickey subsystem draft, I've found the following seems to produce the desired result (after the last </references>:

<note title="Trademark notice">
<t>"ssh" is a registered trademark in the United States and/or other countries.</t>
</note>

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.