Re: filexfer-07

>>> The current draft allows you to skip implementating intermediate
>>> versions.  (You have to implement at least version three so
>>> extensions work.)
>> Except version three isn't documented, is it?  (Unless you're lucky
>> enough to have a saved copy of the I-D for it [...].)
> old versions of working group drafts are available from a multitude
> of archives, and have recently been made available officially via an
> ietf site.

> in this case, look at:

> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/secsh/draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer/

Oh, good.  Thank you.  I didn't know they were now available.

What about the implications for standardization?  Won't the eventual
standard need to have an explicit description of at least some of
version 3?  Surely referring to an expired I-D won't cut it for a
standard?

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost