Re: Line termination philosophy [Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-publickeyfile-08.txt]

Peter Gutmann wrote:
der Mouse <mouse%Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA@localhost> squeeked:

And that is why I think that aspect should be fixed: it unreasonably and
unnecessarily constrains implementations.

There's a simple way to solve this debate.

Is anyone on this list (which seems to include most SSH implementors) going to
have their SSH implementation inconvenienced by the current text?  That is,
does it affect any real SSH implementation?  If it directly affects your code,
please let us know.

I agree that this debate is utterly silly and no, it doesn't effect
OpenSSH.

-d