draft-ietf-secsh-newmodes-04: ready to go forward.

I haven't seen an announcement come through for newmodes-04 but it looks
like it was posted to the internet-drafts database on Monday.

All the changes from -03 appear to be editorial and match what we've
discussed on this list.

Based on comments during the last-call period for -03, we have WG
consensus to publish newmodes-04 as a Proposed Standard.

I'll be preparing a writeup for our AD in the near future.

						- Bill