arcfour-fixes now in PuTTY

If anyone wants an implementation of my arcfour-fixes draft to test against, the development sources of PuTTY now contain one, and it'll be in the development snapshots as of tonight's (2005-04-21).

Our download page is at
<http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html>.

If anyone has any comments on the draft, now would be a good time to send them since I intend the next version to be the one that goes to the IESG. It'll probably rename the ciphers to "arcfour128" and "arcfour256" unless someone can come up with a good reason why it shouldn't.

--
Ben Harris