Re: sftp - transactions?

"denis bider" <ietf-ssh%denisbider.com@localhost> writes:

>It appears that the filesystem in the next version of Windows will support
>transactions.

Hasn't Windows had transactions in WinFS since it was introduced in Chicago?
(It wasn't called that then, I can't remember the codename at the time but
it's the database-filesystem that's been just around the corner for about the
last decade).  Since the last I heard we won't get these WinFS features until
the Blackcomb OS release at the end of the decade, it looks like things will
continue in this manner for some time.

Peter.