sftp - transactions?

It appears that the filesystem in the next version of Windows will support
transactions. See this sample code from an MS developer:

http://blogs.msdn.com/because_we_can/archive/2005/4/25.aspx

This will be useful in file transfer. People will want to have begin
transaction, rollback and commit packets in SFTP.

I'm not saying we need to put it in the spec now - without an OS that
supports this right now, that could be premature, although I can imagine
other possible servers implementing this. However, if and when this
technology becomes available in Windows, there will be a need to support it
in SFTP, and we will want to have interoperable implementations.

It does seem that it will be a fairly simple thing of defining a few new
packet types with little additional content.