draft-harris-ssh-arcfour-fixes-02.txt: should this be a secsh draft

Hi.

The IESG has received a request to publish
draft-harris-ssh-arcfour-fixes-02 as a proposed standard.  I'm aware
that this draft has been discussed by participants in the secsh
working group.

Does the secsh working group wish to adopt this draft as a work item
or shall I proceed with this draft as an individual submission?

(There's a third option: the working group could argue that this draft
should not be published at all.  Based on discussion on the list I
don't expect this option to be taken.)