Re: break extension draft revival?

Yes!! It has been on my todo list for 6 weeks now!

If you wouild please just edit it with the IDNITS fixed and the Informative references updated, I'd appreciate that and resubmit it to the WG. I just haven't had time.

Thanks!

Is there any likelihood of the draft-ietf-secsh-break being revived? It's reasonably simple and seems to be widely implemented. I'm happy to take on the job of editing it if necessary.

--
Ben Harris