Re: break extension draft revival?

On Thu, 12 May 2005, Phillip Remaker wrote:

If you wouild please just edit it with the IDNITS fixed and the Informative references updated, I'd appreciate that and resubmit it to the WG.

I've done that, and put it at
<http://bjh21.me.uk/junk/draft-ietf-secsh-break-04a.xml> and
<http://bjh21.me.uk/junk/draft-ietf-secsh-break-04a.txt>.

I've also corrected various other problems (unexplained abbreviations, references in the Abstract, miscapitalisation of "Telnet", no reference to RFC 2119, no explanation of data types, incorrect informative/normative split, and maybe others) and put the result at
<http://bjh21.me.uk/junk/draft-ietf-secsh-break-04b.xml> and
<http://bjh21.me.uk/junk/draft-ietf-secsh-break-04b.txt>.

Use whichever you want, and I'm sorry for the delay in sorting this out.

--
Ben Harris