Secure Shell WG: what's left?

We are decidedly well into the "home stretch".

Here's what's left on our plate:

draft-ietf-secsh-publickeyfile-08: Informational
	In WG Last Call.
	We had an *extended* argument about line termination.
	everything else seems to be OK.
	Someone want to come up with consensus text?

draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem-02: standards track.
	Ready for WG Last Call?

draft-ietf-secsh-scp-sftp-ssh-uri-02: standards track.
	Known issue: needs either (a) a trim to remove scp, or (b) a
	volunteer to write an (informational) SCP spec.

draft-ietf-secsh-x509-02: standards track
	very new.  needs PKI expert review.

draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-09
	what can I say but *sigh*.
	the complexity of this draft seems to be increasing,
	due largely to differences in philosophy between posix/unix and
	not-posix/unix filesystems.

draft-ietf-secsh-agent-02    (Expired)
	I'm prepared to write this one off for lack of interest.
	individual submission would be the way to go if someone has the
	energy.