draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-09

I've been reviewing draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-09 and
noticed the space-available extended message has a
reply
that doesn't identify the message.  All other extended
messages identify the extended message type as the
first string in the packet.  This space-available
packet makes it difficult to implement in my client
and also makes it inconsistent.
       byte   SSH_FXP_EXTENDED
       uint32 request-id
       string "space-available"