Re: New SFTP extension: copy files on server...

>> In fact, I'm not convinced _any_ SSH_FXP_EXTENDED packets belong in
>> the core draft (yes, I know there are a handful of them there now).

> I suppose I could be convinced to move some of them-- like the hash
> stuff would be a good candidate.  Some of the others though, I do
> think belong there.

> version-select and space-available at least belong in the core draft.

version-select, hmm, I think I agree.  The others, I think I'm readier
to push them out than you are, but since I don't feel strongly enough
about it to make a fuss over any of them, it doesn't really matter. :)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost