Re: Your DISCUSS on draft-ietf-secsh-newmodes-05

In article <6.2.1.2.2.20050906135509.06ae0520%mail.binhost.com@localhost> you write:
>I decided not to respond immediately to your note.  Instead, I thought
>about it over the weekend.  Here is my argument for selecting at least one
>of these modes as REQUIRED.

Can we just get confirmation: Is your intention that this should be required
for all SSH implementations, required for all implementations that implement
any mode defined by newmodes, or required for all implementations that claim
to implement newmodes as a whole?

--
Ben Harris