New core drafts - was: Re: nit in draft-ietf-secsh-connect-25.txt

Hi,

I've updated the drafts to get all of the messages indented the same way. I also found that there were some occurances of "recipient_channel" but more of "recipient channel" (mostly in CONNECT) so I harmonized them.

The new set of IDs are here:
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/secsh-wg/2005-sep-07/
Please look them over. If no one finds any problems then I'll let the RFC Editor know that a few more non-substantiative fixes were made and that they can use these drafts to create the RFCs.

Thanks,
Chris