Re: nit in draft-ietf-secsh-connect-25.txt

On Sun, 2005-08-14 at 02:03, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> In Section 6.10 (Returning Exit Status) of draft-ietf-secsh-connect-25.txt,
> the formatting of the "exit-signal" packet is different from the
> rest and indented incorrectly.  Breaks my spec-extraction regexp,
> hence the motivation to point it out :)

Thank you for checking for this.

The construction and use of automated tools to parse and syntax-check
specification languages in ietf specs is encouraged by the IESG.  See:

http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/pseudo-code-in-specs.txt

The packet-format description language used in the ssh specs is..
minimalist so I imagine there isn't much to your regexps.  but every
little bit helps.

						- Bill