draft-harris-ssh-rsa-kex-04

Yet another version of my RSA KEX draft has hit the I-D repository. It fixes the order of keys in the PUBKEY packet and adds some discussion of collision attacks to the security considerations. If there's anything that needs changing before I move the algorithm names into the IETF namespace and send the document off to the IESG, now's the time to tell me.

I propose to send it to the IESG as an individual submission to the Standards Track. People should tell me if they think I shouldn't do that.

--
Ben Harris