Re: draft-harris-ssh-rsa-kex-04

> Yet another version of my RSA KEX draft has hit the I-D repository.
> It fixes the order of keys in the PUBKEY packet and adds some
> discussion of collision attacks to the security considerations.  If
> there's anything that needs changing before I move the algorithm
> names into the IETF namespace and send the document off to the IESG,
> now's the time to tell me.

Typo fix:
   before it has seen the client's choice of K. The clients last input
s/clients/client's/

Other than that, it looks fine to me.  I haven't yet implemented it,
but I intend to; it should be fairly simple.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost