Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem-04.txt

Hi Jeff,

Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:

'SECSH' is the name of this working group, because 'SSH' was already taken, and the IETF doesn't reuse WG acronyms. It is not the name of the protocol, which is properly called "SSH" or "Secure Shell".

A fine point - but the document is now with the RFC Editor for copy editing. I'll send a mail there with this correction.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.