Start of short WG Last Call on revised draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem-05

The draft returned from the RFC editor early-copy-editing experiment
with only a few changes.

Diffs can be found at:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/secsh/draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem/draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem-05-from-04.diff.html

In looking at the changes, I see none which change the technical content
of the document.  Since I might have missed something, this message
marks the start of a one-week Last Call, ending on October 3rd, 2005.

Reviewer should focus primarily on the changes between the -04 and -05
revisions.

					- Bill