Re: 64th Ietf...

On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 14:27, der Mouse wrote:
> But my post of 2005-10-21 00:50 -0400 seems to have fallen into a black
> hole.  I wonder what's wrong....

The text part of the hexdump included in the message body triggered a
spam filter (three characters in a row with the 0x80 bit set) by using
the iso-latin-1 centered-dot character (code 0xb7) instead of the more
typical ASCII '.'.

it landed in a mailbox which I check about once a day because it's
normally just paypal and ebay phish attempts.

I just approved it and it should have gone through to subscribers.

					- Bill