Re: 64th Ietf...

>> But my post of 2005-10-21 00:50 -0400 seems to have fallen into a
>> black hole.  I wonder what's wrong....
> The text part of the hexdump [tripped filters] by using the
> iso-latin-1 centered-dot character (code 0xb7) instead of the more
> typical ASCII '.'.

I'll try to remember to avoid that when writing to the list in the
future.  I also may add a way to restrict the text part of hex dumps to
ASCII....

> I just approved it and it should have gone through to subscribers.

Yes; indeed, I've already received my on-list copy.  The list filters
rather mangled the non-ASCII stuff (most of it turned into question
marks, but there are fewer question marks than there were
centered-dots), but for the purposes of the message that doesn't really
matter.  (I wouldn't even mention it here except that otherwise anyone
looking at it could be somewhat dismayed by how the text and hex parts
of the dump don't seem to match up.)

Since I'm already writing, I'd also like to apologize to Bill for
rattling his cage about this prematurely.  List admin is a thankless
enough task already without his catching unnecesary heat because he's
not watching the quarantine mailbox closely enough to catch this right
off the mark.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost