Re: Eyeballs needed.

Hi,

Caught those.  Bill has asked the IANA people here to make changes.

Thanks,
Chris

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005, Jacob Nevins wrote:

Bill Sommerfeld writes:
draft-ietf-secsh-assignednumbers-12.txt:
        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4250-diff.html
        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4250.txt

Only one of Ben Harris' comments from 14 June appears to have been
addressed here. (original message attached for convenience)

The IANA registry doesn't appear to have addressed any of those comments.
<http://www.iana.org/assignments/ssh-parameters>

I think all the comments I raised about the core drafts have been
addressed.