Re: authors 48 hours: RFC 4251 <draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-22.txt> NOW AVAILABLE (fwd)

Hi,

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Jacob Nevins wrote:

Are HTML diffs for these changes available?

Unfortunately not. I got the text files from the RFC Editors and not the .xml files. Any changes made in that would just be discarded. Please review the proposed changes and I'll submit them to the RFC Editor. Once they get them they'll make up new diffs and I can also create a diff.

Thanks,
Chris