Re: Eyeballs needed.

Hi,

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Jon Bright wrote:

Chris Lonvick wrote:
> > 6.3: "The ciphers in each direction MUST run independent of each other." > -> "The ciphers in each direction MUST run independently of one > another."?

 I'll stick with the original.

I maybe shouldn't have put that question mark there. The original is grammatically wrong. "Independent" is an adjective, "independently" is the adverb. Since we're modifying the verb "run" here, we need the adverb. The "each other"/"one another" thing, I don't care about.

Ahh...  that language thing...  OK.  I'll get the change submitted.

Thanks,
Chris