Re: Who's at fault here?

>>> Wait... did you say "window-change" ?
>> I can't attribute that to anything but a mistake by Nicolas.  [...]
> There are in cases I've seen that are similar to what you described,
> only involving window-change instead of window adjusts

Aha.  My apologies for thinking it was a mistake you made, then.  Given
what I saw of the OpenSSH code, though, it's not surprising, since it
doesn't seem to consider session channels "real" until the
shell/exec/etc request has come in - I would expect a lot of things to
fail when applied to such channels.  (I didn't dig into it enough to
know exactly what things.)

> (oof, confusing terms).

Quite.  Too many "window"s floating around.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost