Re: SFTP ACLs need inheritance support

denis bider wrote:
>> What do you think?
>
> That seems quite exhaustive!

Yes... I've discovered that if I'm not exhaustive, one
server does one thing and another does it a little different...
one of the things I've been aiming for in the later SFTP
drafts is a determistic behavior out of servers.  I.e.,
it either happens the way the client wants or it fails :-)

> All the right ingredients are there, I'm just not yet 100%
> about the text (the MUSTs and SHOULDs). I have to look at that
> from an implementor's perspective, and it's too late for that
> today.
>
> If you don't hear otherwise from me tomorrow, I'm fine with
> the text.

All right, if I don't here from you tomorrow, I'll try to
integrate this into the draft source.

Thanks,

Joseph