end-of-list in SSH_FXP_NAME

Hi folks,

for the end-of-list field in SSH_FXP_NAME, the draft says: "This field is optional. If present in the packet, it MUST be true."

I think this is, well, stupid. (?) Without this requirement, SSH_FXP_NAME could be extended in the future with extra fields that older implementations would ignore. But *with* this requirement, the packet is not extensible, because now you can't add anything new to the end of the packet without also including end-of-list, which "MUST be true".

It seems to me that there would be no harm in letting the end-of-list flag be false. It would allow room for future extension if necessary.

Best regards,

denis