Re: collated comments for -dns (RFC 4255) and -kbdinteract (RFC 4256)

Frank Cusack writes:
> I repackaged your comments and sent them off to the rfc editor.  There
> was some activity so I don't know why the edits weren't made.

A new 4256 (-kbdinteract) draft was posted around 14 December, doing
s/November/December/ as for other drafts and removing Frank's postal
address.

However, the edits alluded to above have still not been made.

(4255, -dns, has also been updated with the date change.)