Re: collated comments for -dns (RFC 4255) and -kbdinteract (RFC 4256)

On December 3, 2005 7:48:19 PM +0000 Jacob Nevins <jacobn+secsh%chiark.greenend.org.uk@localhost> wrote:
[CC'd to listed authors in the secsh-dns and secsh-kbdinteract
Internet-Drafts]

Neither of these documents has been updated on ftp.rfc-editor.org for
over a month. Is anything happening with them?

I repackaged your comments and sent them off to the rfc editor.  There
was some activity so I don't know why the edits weren't made.

I note that the email address for Frank Cusack in secsh-kbdinteract is
not the same as the From: header of a message recently sent to this
list. Are the contact details in these documents up-to-date? If not,
perhaps the authors haven't seen any email from the RFC Editor?
(I guess I'll find out if the email addresses bounce from the CCs of
this message.)

The contacts are correct.

-frank