Re: Please publish attached draft-ietf-secsh-publickeyfile-13.txt

*sigh*

I realize that my original message was much less clear than could have
been useful.

1) IANA was holding office hours Monday through Wednesday at the
     meeting.  I was really hoping that someone who cared about this
     draft would physically go talk to IANA.  Sadly, it is past
     Wednesday.

2) Publishing a new draft was not such a good idea.  If It comes out
today, then we may be OK, but I was really hoping for new text
approved by IANA that I could include in an RFC editor note.

I believe I've already mentioned once for this draft that new versions
should not be submitted without explicit approval of the AD.

We'll see what we can do if you can get IANA approval by Friday.