Re: Please publish attached draft-ietf-secsh-publickeyfile-13.txt

Sam Hartman wrote:

> *sigh*
>
> I realize that my original message was much less clear than could have
> been useful.
>
> 1) IANA was holding office hours Monday through Wednesday at the
>      meeting.  I was really hoping that someone who cared about this
>      draft would physically go talk to IANA.  Sadly, it is past
>      Wednesday.

Ahh... sorry, I didn't have that option-- not physically in
the region.

> 2) Publishing a new draft was not such a good idea.  If It comes out
> today, then we may be OK, but I was really hoping for new text
> approved by IANA that I could include in an RFC editor note.
>
> I believe I've already mentioned once for this draft that new versions
> should not be submitted without explicit approval of the AD.

I'm sorry... I must not have read that email thoroughly
enough.

> We'll see what we can do if you can get IANA approval by Friday.

I'm not sure if you are asking me to do something
else at this point, or just saying if it happens,
good, else bad.

Is there something I should do at this point?  If
so, what?

Thanks,

Joseph