Re: Formal consultation prior to closing the secsh working group

Hi,

Sam Hartman wrote:

The ssh working group has accomplished its primary objective and has
published the core protocol as RFCs.  We've also published several
related extensions.

Whilst I'm in agreement with regard to your mail, I would like to get my shepherding of the Publickey Subsystem finished before the WG goes away. It's been through last call here, it's been to the RFC editor, it just hasn't been published. I've attached my message from 15th July. Perhaps you can give me a pointer about what I need to do to get it published?

I'm also of the opinion that the ML should stay.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.

The publickey subsystem draft has been through the RFC editor and a WG last call which didn't turn up any substantive issues. Nonetheless, it's not been published as an RFC and the most recent draft has now expired.

What needs to be done to push it towards getting published?

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.

--- End Message ---