Re: Formal consultation prior to closing the secsh working group

For my part, I'd like to see the URI draft finalized and passed through.  From what I recall, there
was some disagreement over some bits of the SCP and SFTP but the SSH portion was largely finalized.
Therefore, I'd like to propose that the SSH portion of the draft be taken individually.  We had talked
about this months ago but never followed through.

Therefore, I can resubmit the draft with just the SSH bits so that it can be progressed if that's
still an option for this WG.

Steve