Re: drasft-green--secsh-ecc-08 support for certificates

Ah, seeing the rest of the thread and -07 I get your comments now.

I agree, this I-D a) must not provide a way to use ECC PKIX certs
without providing a way to use PKIX certs generally, and if past efforts
are any guide, that will take some effort, b) must not require use of
ECC certs (but if (a) is met the (b) is implied.

Sorry.