Re: maximum size of packets from client to server

der Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> writes:

> I thought it was obvious,

Me too. I found it fairly clear that the two directions of a channel
are mostly independent and that each direction has it's own values for
window size and maximum packet size.

> One thing I would like to see clarified here but haven't seen mentioned
> is what level the max packet size applies at.

Again, I couldn't agree more. I interpret it as a maximum data payload
in CHANNEL_DATA / CHANNEL_EXTENDED_DATA.

Regards,