draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-03 available

Be advised that I have augmented and reposted the expired
draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh Inetnet Draft.

text: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-03.txt
xml:  http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-03.xml
html: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-03
pdf:  http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-03.pdf

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh/

I have added a few sections to get it ready to find a document shepherd
and go to the IESG.

Please let me know if there are any changes you believe should be made
to the document.

[I have already learned that RFC 2434 has been obsoleted by RFC 5226 and
will fix that in the next draft. I will also be moving the RFC 2104 from
a Normative to an Informational reference.]

	Thank you,
	-- Mark