Re: TLS considering an rc4-die-die-die draft

Hiya,

On 04/13/2014 12:18 PM, Damien Miller wrote:
> OpenSSH will turn RC4 off soon - we're just trying to figure out how
> to do it gently enough that working configurations don't suddenly break
> yet firmly enough that people actually move to a better cipher.

Given the above, I'm guessing that processing this for
SSH and TLS might best be done separately, agreed?

If so, and if/when someone writes up an SSH rc4-die-die-die
draft I'll be happy to sponsor that if doing so seems to be
the consensus on this list.

Cheers,
S.