Re: AD review of draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-01

Hiya,

I'm ok with moving ahead on the codepoint, but just one
follow-up: if we do have 2 interoperable implementations
could one of those maybe provide example public keys as
they've hashed them (and a matching hash example of course).

If that's easy then I think it'd be good to do even if
there's no current good spec on the format. (I do expect
we'll end up with one later, but could be a while all
right.)

I'll start the IETF LC now though and note this in that
so's we're clear that we're clear if nobody comments on
this during IETF LC (the IESG will defo. spot this:-)

S.