Re: AD review of draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-01

Hi Stephen,
At 07:43 01-05-2014, Stephen Farrell wrote:
I'm ok with moving ahead on the codepoint, but just one
follow-up: if we do have 2 interoperable implementations
could one of those maybe provide example public keys as
they've hashed them (and a matching hash example of course).

I'll look into that and get back to you before the end of the Last Call.

If that's easy then I think it'd be good to do even if
there's no current good spec on the format. (I do expect
we'll end up with one later, but could be a while all
right.)

I'll get the information and you get to make the call. :-)

I'll start the IETF LC now though and note this in that
so's we're clear that we're clear if nobody comments on
this during IETF LC (the IESG will defo. spot this:-)

Thanks.  Let's see what the IESG says. :-)

Regards,
S. Moonesamy